Let us know if there is anything--anything!--else we should know. Is your husband, wife, partner, significant other also coming on tour? Do you have any particular requests for accommodation for you or your team mates? Let us know here...
I/We, the undersigned, acknowledge, agree and confirm that:
1. I/We have read and understand the rules of the event ("Rules"). I/We will comply with the Rules and any laws, regulations and other requirements applicable to the Event.
2. The Organiser may conduct the Event as it sees fit, including changing the Rules without notice and refusing entry or disqualifying or removing competitors without giving reasons when safety is an issue.
3. I/We understand the risks of competing in the Event, including the risks of death, disability, illness and injury and personal property loss or damage, and will assume and be personally responsible for the risks.
4. I/We consent to receiving medical treatment during the Event which may be considered necessary by the Organiser and to having my/our image taken during the Event and used by the Organiser for any lawful purpose.
5. I/We release and discharge the Organiser and associated persons from and they disclaim, any and all liability, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, for death, disability, illness, injury, loss or damage or any other matter, arising directly or indirectly from the Event or my/our participation in the Event.
6. I/We indemnify, and will keep indemnified, the Organiser and associated persons from and against any and all liability (including all legal expenses on a solicitor and own client basis) whether in contract, tort or otherwise, for death, disability, illness, injury, loss or damage or any other matter, arising directly or indirectly from the Event or my/our participation in the Event.
7. The "associated persons" referred to in paragraphs 5 and 6 above include the directors, officers, employees, contractors, agents and representatives of the Organiser and all persons associated with the Event, including volunteers, sponsors and equipment and property providers, and the release and discharge in paragraph 5 and indemnity in paragraph 6 are intended to create a benefit in favour of, and be enforceable by, them.
8. The organiser cannot guarantee my safety in the Five Passes Tour event and I enter and compete taking full responsibility of my safety and risks.
9. I/We agree that a deposit of $250 is payable in order for my place on the 2017 tour to be confirmed.
10. I/We agree that my participation in the tour is dependent on the full balance being paid before 1st September 2017.